BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I hate myself from that night
I hate myself from that incident which happened not so soon
I hate myself for not being good to guys
I hate myself as I’m a damn
I hate myself why I look so cute
I hate myself why my looks made guys completely mute
I hate myself why I’ve a dashing attitude
I hate myself why I was so rude
I hate myself why my moves made him insane
I hate myself as my image was struck in his brain
I hate myself as I hated him
I hate myself as I did it on the 14th August 07'
I hate myself why he asked me my number
I hate myself what I told him was a big blunder
I hate myself as I told him I don’t give my number to 2nd hand items and whores
I hate myself for this answer worth more than a crore
As on the next day began a new flight
I began to gather information about him from every corner
And what all I got made me blur
I love myself for being so rude
I love myself for not becoming nude
I love myself for my answer
I love myself when I knew an incident which happened 2 years ago
I love myself as I’m away from him, and that time he was on bed with a bitchy
I love myself for my behavior
I love myself because I hate myself more and more every year…


Friday, November 19, 2010

Mok tdoe g!!!!!!!!!!

moning bloggie dear!! awal ku bgn pagi tk..waaaaa... ( +______+) still mk tdoe baa... p wat to do, ku start kja lak bh..aiyooo...hope kja ya bestla bab ku xpnah2 kja tmpt cmya bh..ateeeiii..anyway, mun bowing xpa juak, bab ZARINA VERYCUTELITIS GURLZ ada an ku kja cya..waaaawww!! kmpom best bh ya lak mun da owg sma plak an aku..ahahahahhaaa,. adoeehh..skit plak ku eyh..xckup tdoe g tk koh.. waaaaaa!! mk tdoe g bhh!!!! X(  hmmmmmm!!!!!!!
dh ckup dh msa tk..better ku logout..hee...ku tk mun mk bciap kna amik msa... : p
kla dear bloggie, mk chaw lok..pastok jarang la ku on9 n meet an ko my bloggie2 sweetie..i will mish u liao..huhuu,.n i will mish my lappy, my pillow, my beddy, my big bear named momo, my b.b , n mostly..i will mish my fon damn much coz eventhough i'll bring it along..., still cannot sama an nya baaa..kna smpan lam loker liao..huhuhh...boringgg... (=.=") aiyooo..td mk logout, xabiz2 jk cta...bh2, c u 2nite dear bloggie, later ku cta blit an ko k..tatatitittuttuuu~ muuuuaaaaahhhhhssss!!!!!!!! :(

0 comments:

Me n Zarina ..

Me n Zarina ..