BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I hate myself from that night
I hate myself from that incident which happened not so soon
I hate myself for not being good to guys
I hate myself as I’m a damn
I hate myself why I look so cute
I hate myself why my looks made guys completely mute
I hate myself why I’ve a dashing attitude
I hate myself why I was so rude
I hate myself why my moves made him insane
I hate myself as my image was struck in his brain
I hate myself as I hated him
I hate myself as I did it on the 14th August 07'
I hate myself why he asked me my number
I hate myself what I told him was a big blunder
I hate myself as I told him I don’t give my number to 2nd hand items and whores
I hate myself for this answer worth more than a crore
As on the next day began a new flight
I began to gather information about him from every corner
And what all I got made me blur
I love myself for being so rude
I love myself for not becoming nude
I love myself for my answer
I love myself when I knew an incident which happened 2 years ago
I love myself as I’m away from him, and that time he was on bed with a bitchy
I love myself for my behavior
I love myself because I hate myself more and more every year…


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Million things On my Mind... n its sucks !!

1stly, im thinking bout my old life..boy..,i miss our long talks, i miss always being together, i miss you being my best friend, n my love.. i miss your laugh and your smile, i miss how much you used to care.. but mostly i just miss you...where are u now..? are u ok..? hmmmm.... still cant 4get u.. theres been 5 month we separated with each other.. weeiii, i miss u , u now... :'( what should i do..?? hmmmmmmmmmm....


2ndly, im thinking bout my parent.. waaaa..,bila lg mau blik nie..? lama mai ba kpg..miss both of u bah,..ouhya.,thanx 4 calling me yesterday mumy.. ku akan jga ksihatan, n mkai kuat2,.dont worry k mumy... :')
later, t dh plai ke umah kitu, kak blaya puas2 an mumy..ehee.. miss ya..


3rdly, i was thinking bout guys,..hmmmmm.. =.=' dont want to think bout it again... lalalalalalalalaaaa~ ( but the truth is im still thinking bout it )


4th,.hmmmmmm...... What will happen to me in future..??????? No answer at all...!!!!!! x(

0 comments:

Me n Zarina ..

Me n Zarina ..