BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I hate myself from that night
I hate myself from that incident which happened not so soon
I hate myself for not being good to guys
I hate myself as I’m a damn
I hate myself why I look so cute
I hate myself why my looks made guys completely mute
I hate myself why I’ve a dashing attitude
I hate myself why I was so rude
I hate myself why my moves made him insane
I hate myself as my image was struck in his brain
I hate myself as I hated him
I hate myself as I did it on the 14th August 07'
I hate myself why he asked me my number
I hate myself what I told him was a big blunder
I hate myself as I told him I don’t give my number to 2nd hand items and whores
I hate myself for this answer worth more than a crore
As on the next day began a new flight
I began to gather information about him from every corner
And what all I got made me blur
I love myself for being so rude
I love myself for not becoming nude
I love myself for my answer
I love myself when I knew an incident which happened 2 years ago
I love myself as I’m away from him, and that time he was on bed with a bitchy
I love myself for my behavior
I love myself because I hate myself more and more every year…


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

0h my G0d!

Elow bl0ggie.. Hmmmm.. N0t in m0od 2day.. Im at paxen n0w,.b0ring lu..nak balik! Nak balik! :'( hmmm..td ku an kwn kt beach,dh sy0k2,epie2,.then tiba2 ujan,.wat t0 do.. Chaw jak laaa.. N then,ku br prsan time kt paxen tek,gelang kaki ku ilang.. Ptt la len jak asa,. Wuwuwuu... S0meb0dy,pliz buy 0ne 4 me bh.. :p palak ku sakit lu,xtauk phl bh..dhlh xmakan tek,amik bkpz pun x,..slra mk mkn,ilang cmya jak..juz mkn k0k0berry n crisps jak time kt beach tek.. Lapar lu ku tk,p xda slra.. Bia laaa.. Diet jak,mk krgkn brat bdn,.. Mk blit ku,b0ring lu paxen tk.. Bh,chaw l0k bl0ggie ku syg... Mlm lak ku agak ko g k.. Muax! Muax! Muax! Papaii~

0 comments:

Me n Zarina ..

Me n Zarina ..