BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I hate myself from that night
I hate myself from that incident which happened not so soon
I hate myself for not being good to guys
I hate myself as I’m a damn
I hate myself why I look so cute
I hate myself why my looks made guys completely mute
I hate myself why I’ve a dashing attitude
I hate myself why I was so rude
I hate myself why my moves made him insane
I hate myself as my image was struck in his brain
I hate myself as I hated him
I hate myself as I did it on the 14th August 07'
I hate myself why he asked me my number
I hate myself what I told him was a big blunder
I hate myself as I told him I don’t give my number to 2nd hand items and whores
I hate myself for this answer worth more than a crore
As on the next day began a new flight
I began to gather information about him from every corner
And what all I got made me blur
I love myself for being so rude
I love myself for not becoming nude
I love myself for my answer
I love myself when I knew an incident which happened 2 years ago
I love myself as I’m away from him, and that time he was on bed with a bitchy
I love myself for my behavior
I love myself because I hate myself more and more every year…


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Where is the love....

Morning bloggie syg..hmmmm...bok bgun ku tk..trus on9..ku cek fb jap b4 g mndi..hmmmm..ku pun da jguk wall nya kjap,..n its so suprising..................... Cdeh ku tnga pa nok dtulis kat wall ko ya.. :'( ko da grek ka..? mun ada boh lbh2 an aku..ya,.ku mmg dah jtuh an ko,.p..ok.ku diam jk,,xmok tjukkn gilak..coz datz is my rules.. bdo bh aku,.knk mk jtuhkan ai mta pas tnga wall nya..? bduh ko katie! buduh! :'( mun ko ska aku bab muka aku tk, dgn rasminya,.ku xmok ko.. knk haa..? pa ku mk just aty nok setia, n boleh jga aku..bkn owg nok hnya jtuh bab tnga muka aku.. aku xska, honestly.., guys, pliz dont do this to the gurls.. not all of them is cruel as u think.. n i noe, some of guys also like that..not all of them is cruel n playing a fool on gurls.. keep it up guys! gurls also have feeling, feeling that no one know,..some gurls are very sensitive, so, keep watch on it k.. the puriest heart is the key to unlock it.. :') dont cheating on us, orait..??
hmmmm... hv to go now,.wanna take a bath.. bcuk la me..! :') heeee... c u later bloggie... muaxxx!!! thanx..!! off~

0 comments:

Me n Zarina ..

Me n Zarina ..