BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I hate myself from that night
I hate myself from that incident which happened not so soon
I hate myself for not being good to guys
I hate myself as I’m a damn
I hate myself why I look so cute
I hate myself why my looks made guys completely mute
I hate myself why I’ve a dashing attitude
I hate myself why I was so rude
I hate myself why my moves made him insane
I hate myself as my image was struck in his brain
I hate myself as I hated him
I hate myself as I did it on the 14th August 07'
I hate myself why he asked me my number
I hate myself what I told him was a big blunder
I hate myself as I told him I don’t give my number to 2nd hand items and whores
I hate myself for this answer worth more than a crore
As on the next day began a new flight
I began to gather information about him from every corner
And what all I got made me blur
I love myself for being so rude
I love myself for not becoming nude
I love myself for my answer
I love myself when I knew an incident which happened 2 years ago
I love myself as I’m away from him, and that time he was on bed with a bitchy
I love myself for my behavior
I love myself because I hate myself more and more every year…


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

PROOF !!

ignoring the phone
as it kept ringing
i am in the middle
of finding my callingwasting countless minutes on the phone
talking something that is beyond my grasp
i had to put out an end to the thing of the past
as the future beckoned me with open armsdaydreaming is a thing of the past
sleepless nights not anymore
choices have been made and
the die has been castfeels like I’m lost in a moment
I’m always winning the wrong battles
seems like it’s time to begin
and put an end to this winning streakbetrayal is something i am used to
maybe that’s why i am fighting a
lonely battle with all guns blazing
no friends, no allies, just aim and shootno matter what happens
the world keeps on turning
never feeling a thing
it goes on and on and on
until one day everything disappears for good
just like that, just like DUST 

0 comments:

Me n Zarina ..

Me n Zarina ..